|Title:||MIBC Instructor / MAA Instructor - for AM Class - Van Nuys|
|Location:||North-West College - Van Nuys|
|Status:||Non-exempt (hourly) / Part Time|
|Salary Range:||Depending on Experience|
Become an Education Leader and join our team of dedicated Professionals.
North-West College is part of a stable and growing system of seven campuses in California and Nevada which is a leader in Medical Career Training since 1966.Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
POSITION : Medical Insurance Biller and Coder Instructor / Medical Administrative Assistant Instructor
Go to website for opportunities: http://www.success.edu/careers.html
LOCATION AVAILABLE : Van Nuys
PART TIME Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. am class and 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
POSITION SUMMARY :
Plans, teaches, directs, and supervises all student learning experiences in the classroom, skills lab, and clinical areas, following the curriculum of the school approved by the Accreditation Bureau.
RESPONSIBILITY: This is a faculty position directly reporting to the Campus Director
PERSONAL: Willingness to provide a professional role model for students Ability to work effectively with others. Demonstrates pleasant and effective verbal and written communication. Demonstrates integrity and progressive self-improvement.
- Teaches and implements the total curriculum, as assigned by, and under the direction and supervision of your direct supervisor.
- Plans and assigns student activities in the classroom and/or clinical settings. Is instrumental in identifying individual and collective learning needs of assigned students, being cognizant of the physical, mental and emotional status of the learners.
- Maintains records of student progress and performance, attendance and grades.
- Prepares, administers, and grades, written and practical examinations during course of study.
- Devises written lesson plans and implements them through lecture, demonstration, discussion, etc.
- Discusses with students their concerns and/or problems directly or indirectly related to learning experience.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with Program Director or her designee.
- Is responsible to assist the student to develop an understanding of values, attitudes, and ideals appropriate to the health care profession. Participates in the selection and preparation of instructional materials.
- Provides a professional role model for students.
REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION :
- 3 years experience in the field as a MIBC
- 3 years experience in the field as a MA
- High School Diploma
- MIBC Certification
- New Program Starting 09/05/2017