|Title:||Admissions Representative - NCI -Las Vegas|
|Location:||7 - Nevada Career Institute|
|Status:||Non-exempt (hourly) / Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Depending on Experience|
Nevada Career Institute - Success Education Colleges has an opening for an Admissions Representative.
We are a Private Post Secondary Vocational College with eight campuses located in Southern California and one in Las Vegas, Nevada geared toward training students for various careers in the healthcare field. Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, people oriented, have a winning and competitive attitude that is hard working and a great communicator. Admissions Representatives for Success Education College must possess as strong sales background.
Responsible for all phases of the Admissions process. Presents the campus and its programs to prospective students. Enrolls qualified individuals into education programs. Conducts all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and College, Accreditation policies and regulations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the enrollment process and documentation needed to complete inquiry tracking, the Financial Aid packaging appointment and the academic file.
- Adheres to company Admissions Code of Ethics, policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively when working with prospective, future and current students while avoiding misrepresentation at all times.
- Works compliantly within federal and state regulations.
- Contacts prospective students by telephone, email or text message to schedule appointments for interviews.
- Provide superior customer service when interacting with prospective students on the phone, in writing, by email, text message and/or in person. Assists and discusses the benefits of education with prospective students.
- Follows-up with prospective students to ensure all obstacles have been addressed, the prospect attends orientation prior to the start date and the prospective student has a positive experience.
- Completes follow-up activities with enrolled students.
- Produces personally developed inquiries and helps increase SEC referrals.
- Ensures a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first while fostering a team oriented approach in coordinating student needs with other departments.
- Accurately forecasts new incoming students by program in order to assist in planning for classroom capacity.
- Takes part in campus, departmental, and college events.
- Inputs all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively participates in training and development as needed both in a group and individually.
- Submits required reports and projects in a timely manner. Maintains and organizes inquires and enrollment paperwork.
- Represents the campus accurately and upholds Company values at off-site events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess knowledgeable of and stays current on program offerings.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet and exceed sales goals in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates the skills in facilitating and modeling a strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, staff, faculty, and the public.
- Ability to project a professional image in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Possess quality voice skills, speak well, and be clearly understood via telephone and in person.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter.
- Ability to focus on specific quantifiable goals for achievement.
- Possess a strong drive to achieve assigned goals.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have previous face-to-face sales experience.
- No experience required, sales background or call center experience.
- Bilingual preferred