|Title:||Medical Assistant Instructor - NWC-Glendale|
|Location:||4 - North-West College Glendale|
|Status:||Non-exempt (hourly) / Part Time|
|Salary Range:||Depending on Experience|
Become an Education Leader and join our team of dedicated Professionals.
North-West College is part of a stable and growing system of seven campuses in California and Nevada which is a leader in Medical Career Training since 1966.
Go to our website for more information select careers from the contact us drop down menu for additional openings.
Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
POSITION: Medical Assistant Instructor (Immediate opeing)
LOCATION AVAILABLE: Glendale
PART TIME Monday through Thursday 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Plans, teaches, directs, and supervises all student learning experiences in the classroom, skills lab, and clinical areas, following the curriculum of the school approved by the Accreditation Bureau.
This is a faculty position directly reporting to the Campus Director
- Willingness to provide a professional role model for students
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Demonstrates pleasant and effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrates integrity and progressive self-improvement.
- Teaches and implements the total curriculum, as assigned by, and under the direction and supervision of your direct supervisor.
- Plans and assigns student activities in the classroom and/or clinical settings.
- Is instrumental in identifying individual and collective learning needs of assigned students, being cognizant of the physical, mental and emotional status of the learners.
- Maintains records of student progress and performance, attendance and grades.
- Prepares, administers, and grades, written and practical examinations during course of study.
- Devises written lesson plans and implements them through lecture, demonstration, discussion, etc.
- Discusses with students their concerns and/or problems directly or indirectly related to learning experience.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with Program Director or her designee.
- Is responsible to assist the student to develop an understanding of values, attitudes, and ideals appropriate to the health care profession.
- Participates in the selection and preparation of instructional materials.
- Provides a professional role model for students.
- 3 years experience in the field
- High School Diploma
- MA Certification